Among the most well known and sophisticated marinas in the Caribbean for ultra yachts, luxury yachts and sport fishing yachts, Casa de Campo Marina is ideally located in the Caribbean Sea, within all the amenities of the Casa de Campo Resort, Restaurants and Luxury Villa Rentals. The marina houses up to 350 yachts from 50 to 250 feet LOA and is inspired from the old seaside villages of the Mediterranean.
Are you looking to explore the Caribbean with a sailing yacht charter or perhaps you would rather charter a mega yacht for your family trip or are you planning a corporate event? Whatever your Superyacht charter requirements are our boots on the ground team is on hand to navigate you through the world of choices that are available.
360 Luxury is ideally placed to put together the ideal yacht charter experience for you. Our charter broker will help you navigate the world of yacht charters available and will work with you to create a charter vacation that suits your exact taste and budget. From a daily tour to Saona Island, sport fishing or a weekly super yacht rental to explore the Caribbean.
The Casa De Campo Marina is the ideal place to get on board on your pre selected super yacht. See below: When should I book my charter.
We have a bright range of luxurious and smaller yachts locally available in CASA De Campo at your convenience. A wide range of possibilities awaits you, including, our 360 Luxury team travels the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean to seek out the most captivating hidden beaches and island destinations for your luxury yacht charter and we are able to provide you with superb expert recommendations to ensure, whatever your chosen destination, the memories will last forever.
- Your broker will provide you with a selection of yachts meeting your requirements and guide you through the selection process
- Decide on your final yacht, sign the MYBA Charter Agreement and finalize your booking
- Relax while your broker liaise with the Captain to create the perfect itinerary for you
- Our local yachts in Casa the Campo are available on short term. We suggest to book at least 1 month in advance if possible. For Holiday season even earlier. If you like to book your trip spontaneous we try our best to find the best yacht for your needs on time.
- For Superyacht rental we suggest that you book your yacht charter at least six months in advance in order to be sure of getting your preferred yacht and dates and have them available at your arrival in CASA De Campo. We can combine your yacht charter with an outstand luxury villa rental. Our destination manager will provide you with all the options.
Saona island is a breathtaking virgin island close to Casa De Campo. Surrounded by the cristal clear turquoise Caribbean Sea, you will share your day with a wide range of tropical fishes, the sun, endless beaches and the friendly smiles of the locals. You can live the quintessential Caribbean island experience while we will slowly cruise the transparent waters of the Caribbean Ocean.
First a stop at the natural swimming pool. Picture waist-deep aquamarine waters bordered by kilometers of coconut palms and the vast Caribbean Sea. Oh, and we serve you Drinks and H'ordeuvres on board from our luxurious yacht bar and cuisine.
Lobster and fresh fish, (as wished with champagne) are served by a local chef Andres on the island. Hours on Saona Island, where you can wade in turquoise waters, walk the beach, nap on a beach hammock, visit the Tiki Bar. A few hours later, the yacht will get you to Catuano where snorkelers can observe a wide range of giant starfishes and turtles.
price from $3,400 per day
Deserted Beaches Take your yacht charter south and explore the Caribbean island of Dominican Republic. The unspoilt beaches lure latter day Pirates of the Caribbean in search of a deserted stretch of pristine white sand to call their own. To make your Caribbean yacht charter even more special, contact our VIP yacht charter expert.&nb...