Take your yacht charter south and explore the Caribbean island of Dominican Republic. The unspoilt beaches lure latter day Pirates of the Caribbean in search of a deserted stretch of pristine white sand to call their own. To make your Caribbean yacht charter even more special, contact our VIP yacht charter expert.
Riviera 52 Enclosed Flybridge
Rate on Request.
LOA: 56' 8"
- Beam: 16' 5"
- Draft: 4' 7"
- Dry Weight: 55,000 lbs
- Fuel: 925 gal
- Water: 198 gal
- Cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Riviera’s 52 Enclosed Flybridge provides boaters with a bluewater capable cruising sedan that can extend the boating season for cruising, entertaining and day boating. It is a seaworthy design built to go offshore, blending the builder’s traditional indoor/outdoor livability with leading edge operational technology — including Volvo Penta’s IPS2-950 twin diesels and Glass Cockpit electronics, and a CZone digital monitoring and control system controlling lighting, pumps, batteries and more. Its large aft deck, available mezzanine seating, and open plan with aft galley will entertain a crowd. With two en suite staterooms and a third guest stateroom, the 52 EFB sleeps six in comfort.
The Riviera 52 Enclosed Flybridge powered by twin 735-hp Volvo Penta IPS950s, reached a top speed of 38.6 mph at 2560 rpm, while best cruise can be anywhere between 1250 and 1750 as the engines consistently deliver 0.6 mpg in this range, allowing adjustment for sea conditions without fuel penalty. At 2000 rpm and 26.0 mph, she has a maximum safe range of 503 statute miles. An L-shaped lounge, dining table, wet bar and refrigeration make the flybridge an added salon-in-the-sky.
- All stainless steel exterior fastenings 316 marine grade
- Large fishbox fitted into cockpit floor, with pump out facility and hatch
- Mezzanine full length top loading freezer box (convertible to refrigerator)
- Cockpit wet bar, Starboard forward side, includes two electric grills, wet bar and sink
- Convertible manual hi-lo dinette table in salon
- Salon Starboard center seat coverts with a slide out ottoman
- Stylish exterior design with hull windows and opening ports• Aft salon bulkhead w/strong stainless steel sliding door and awning-style window• Optional 771-lb. single-boom crane and davits, or sun pad, on the foredeck• Flexible three-stateroom layout with master suite forward or amidships• Open plan salon and galley on one deck with opening and fixed windows running full lengthThe flying bridge is enclosed on three sides by the superstructure, and aft by strata glass panels. It is spaciousness enough for a wide helm console with a pair of helm seats. Inside stairs to starboard provide access that is protected from inclement weather.On the main deck, the cockpit, which has raised mezzanine seating, is down closer to the water for fishing, diving, or easy line handling. The galley and salon seating are two steps up on one level, in an open plan that keeps the chef within easy reach and in sight of guests.The standard layout positions the master stateroom aft and to port, and it has a private en suite head. The VIP stateroom in the bow competes with the master for space and amenities, including a private entrance to the second head, while the guest stateroom to starboard does double-duty as the laundry room.riThe optional layout shifts the master stateroom into the bow and converts the starboard head into an en suite, while the port head is resized and equipped with two entrances.